Background Image

Event Planning

In this Section

All student organization events must be submitted and approved as an event through Knight Life. For assistance with general event planning, please see Student Event Planning.

Fraternities, sororities, student organizations, and University departments wishing to conduct on- or off-campus events with alcohol, are required to complete the Event Registration Form for Events with Alcohol. This is available at  under "Campus Links" or at the following link:

Events must follow the Clarkson University regulations (click the Full Regulations link at the bottom of the page then Section IX-A: Alcoholic Beverages). Fraternity and sorority events must also follow the Alcohol and Risk Management Policies for Fraternities and Sororities