Instructor Prof. Janice T.
375 Science Center,
- This course is an introduction to the field of human-computer interaction
- Students will learn how to design, evaluate, and implement interactive
systems from the user's perspective.
Additional Course Information:All announcements, schedule
updates, handouts, etc., will be posted on the CS459/559 homepage
- You are responsible for all material discussed in class and in the reading
- Attendance: Participation in class discussions is an essential part
of this course, so attendance is required and you must be prepared for class
(i.e. have done the reading in advance).
- Late Policy: This is a small class, therefore group input will be
used in setting deadlines. Once set, everyone is expected to meet the
Course Outline:Coming Soon