Background Image


In this Section

Spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 of H-1B status holders are considered dependents and are eligible for H-4 status.

If needed, the University’s immigration legal counsel will process the necessary paperwork for H-4 dependent status.

H-4 Fees

Foreign national employees are responsible for paying the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) filing fees associated with their dependents.